Teotihuacan - rue des morts et grand ensemble
Vue depuis la pyramide du soleil. On devine sur la gauche les ruines de la citadelle (le temple de Quetzalcoatl est hors champs à gauche).
TeotihuacánMexico México (Mexico)
- Shooting date : 13/07/2019 19:39:11 (Europe/Brussels)
- locale date : 13/07/2019 12:39:11 (America/Mexico_City)
- camera : Nikon D500
- exposure speed : 1/250 (0.004 sec)
- aperture : f/9.0
- ISO sensitivity : ISO 110
- lens : Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
- focal length : 24mm (cadrage équivalant : 36mm)
You can also view metadata statistics graphically.
Photo albumsView all albums as cover photo or as simple text links
English translationYou have asked to visit this site in English. For now, only the interface is translated, but not all the content yet.
If you want to help me in translations, your contribution is welcome. All you need to do is register on the site, and send me a message asking me to add you to the group of translators, which will give you the opportunity to translate the pages you want. A link at the bottom of each translated page indicates that you are the translator, and has a link to your profile.
Thank you in advance.
Document created the 31/01/2014, last modified the 20/07/2020
Source of the printed document:https://www.gaudry.be/en/photos/076533899126201119319118.html