Welcome into the infobrol
The infobrol, a Stéphane Gaudry's web site, offers a set of useful concepts in computer science, from low level to professional level.
About the infobrol website
At the root of the infobrol, you will find the actual informative content. Other parts of the infobrol site include for example the blog on the photo, the forum, the member areas, etc.
You can read the latest articles page in the infobrol: https://www.gaudry.be/en/infobrol.html.
Dossiers et chapitres
- general Courses to explore notions of logic, analysis, matrix calculations, statistics, probabilities, etc.
- Photography All that relates to photography
- Comics The world of comics. Comics characters, comics timeline, comics locations, …
- data processing The hardware, operation of a computer and its main components, operating systems, various tips, software, etc.
- Networks Courses on local networks, protocols, architectures, implementation, etc.
- Programming The basics of programming, structures of languages. The examples are most often illustrated with codes in programming language C or in Java programming language.
- Tools Various infobrol utilities (temperature conversion tools, distance conversions, password generation, MD5 hashing, etc.).
- Informations Home, site map, complete index, construction and presentation of the site, internal search engine, news, the author, etc.
The word of Steph
Sometimes I leave you a little message according to my mood ... Generally, it is information related to development (infobrol or programming),but it can also simply be a simple reflection about anything.
[07/03/2011] @Override interface javaD'ju il manque l'annotation @implement en Java
/...Lire la suite du billet...
English translationYou have asked to visit this site in English. For now, only the interface is translated, but not all the content yet.
If you want to help me in translations, your contribution is welcome. All you need to do is register on the site, and send me a message asking me to add you to the group of translators, which will give you the opportunity to translate the pages you want. A link at the bottom of each translated page indicates that you are the translator, and has a link to your profile.
Thank you in advance.